Who We Are and What We Do
1. Strive to emulate Jesus in all we think, say and do (living a Christ-centered life).
2. Reach out to and help our community by meeting their physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
3. Worship, pray, study, minister eat and enjoy fellowship together on Saturday (Sabbath) mornings and throughout the week.
4. Encourage 100% participation in a vibrant weekly small group.
5. Seek the Holy Spirit in every decision we make.
6. Encourage personal growth and integrity of character with a focus on sanctification.
7. Share the good news of Jesus Christ whenever possible.
8. Support each other like a family, valuing all members and guests by carrying each other's burdens and giving generously.
9. Recognize the importance of growth and have a church planting mentality.
10. Affirm and maintain the 28 Fundamental Beliefs as held by the Seventh-day Adventist Church.